(no subject)
Feb. 11th, 2007 11:50 ambecause i am le tired,
here's another round of
the meme1
post an anonymous comment on this entry. (i've turned off ip logging, so even if i wanted to find out who you were, i couldn't.) say something you've been wanting to get off your chest. you can comment more than once, if you want. post anything you'd like: a story, a secret, a confession, a fear, a love -- anything! but remember to post it anonymously. OR you can post it with your username, and we'll keep it private between you and me. comments are screened. nobody but me will be able to see them initially; i'll make anonymous comments public, and user-specific comments will be kept private (unless otherwise noted). if you comment anonymously, i won't ask you who you are. i might choose to reply to some comments...i might not.
1 Full text of the meme stolen, again, from
randlepmcmurphy
here's another round of
the meme1
post an anonymous comment on this entry. (i've turned off ip logging, so even if i wanted to find out who you were, i couldn't.) say something you've been wanting to get off your chest. you can comment more than once, if you want. post anything you'd like: a story, a secret, a confession, a fear, a love -- anything! but remember to post it anonymously. OR you can post it with your username, and we'll keep it private between you and me. comments are screened. nobody but me will be able to see them initially; i'll make anonymous comments public, and user-specific comments will be kept private (unless otherwise noted). if you comment anonymously, i won't ask you who you are. i might choose to reply to some comments...i might not.
1 Full text of the meme stolen, again, from
no subject
Date: 2007-02-11 05:13 pm (UTC)More generally, my fear of failure seems to have become an anxiety against success.
no subject
Date: 2007-02-11 06:16 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-02-11 11:00 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-02-11 06:52 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-02-11 11:02 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-02-11 06:57 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-02-11 07:08 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-02-11 10:59 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-02-11 07:59 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-02-11 10:55 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-02-12 06:43 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-02-11 10:35 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-02-11 10:56 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-02-12 12:46 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-02-11 10:38 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-02-11 11:03 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-02-12 02:37 am (UTC)...I guess I just find myself scary. >.> It doesn't make very much sense, but the old me is terrified of how... competent I am, how solid.
I'm not sure I should take a moral away from it, but... yeah.
no subject
Date: 2007-02-12 07:04 am (UTC)If it weren't for having to change our friend details from "You are in a relationship with..." to "You dated and then broke up."
If it weren't for having to see all the messages that she leaves (left?) on his wall every week.
If it weren't for seeing he just changed his status back to "Single" -- for the first time since I removed the word myself, what seems like ages ago.
These aren't things I want to know. I don't want these updates on his life. But, because I know it's there, I don't have the strength of mind or self-control not to look.
no subject
Date: 2007-02-12 04:34 pm (UTC)usedenjoyeddated for a while. I hate that feeling :-(no subject
Date: 2007-02-12 08:52 pm (UTC)